Derricking Steel Wire Rope with Heavy Grease
|FOB Price:||US $1,600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $1,600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20000tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Strong Wooden Reels, Plywood Reels, Plastic Reels,|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, T/T, L/C at sight|
- Model NO.: 6*19S+FC/IWR
- Cross Sectional Shape: Round
- Metal Wire Drawing: Cold Drawing
- Name: Derricking Steel Wire Rope
- Lubrication: Heavy Grease
- Specification: DIN, GB, ASTM
- HS Code: 7312100000
- Material: Galvanized Steel Wire
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Derricking
- Colour: Sliver or Black
- Diameter: 6mm-70mm
- Trademark: LiDe
- Origin: China ( Mainland)
1)HS Code: 7312100000
2)Standard: Both GB/T 20118-2006, DIN& EIPS are available.
3)Tensile Strength: 1570 Mpa, 1670Mpa, 1770 Mpa, 1860Mpa 1960 Mpa etc.
4)Package: Packing in ply wooden reels, soft coils, cartons, wood case, etc.
5)Delivery Time: 30 days after the final confimation of order
6)Length: 10m-2000m / reel or as your requirments
7)Lay: Right hand regular lay or left hand regular lay.
8)Types of rope core: Fiber, sisal and steel core
9)In-time shipment, high quality and good after-sale service will be guaranteed.
Pls attention before your want to buy wire rope, you should tell us these:
1. Size: Diameter of the rope in millimeter or inches
2. Construction: Number of strands, number of wires per strand and type of strand construction.
3. Coating: Bright(ungalvanized), galvanized or stainless, PVC or Grease.
4. Type of Core: Fiber core( FC), independent wire rope core(IWRC) or independent wire strand core(IWSC).
5. Length: Length of wire rope.
6. Lay: Right regular lay, left regular lay, right lang lay, left lang lay.
7. Packing: In coils wrapped with oil paper and hessian(orp. P) cloth, or on wooden reels.
8. Grade of wire: Tensile strength of wires.
9. Quantity: By number of coils or reels, by length or weight.
10. Lubrication: Whether lubrication is desired or not, and required lubricant.
11. Purpose: For which rope will be used.
12. Breaking Load: Minimum or calculated breaking load in tones or pounds.
13. Remarks: Shipping marks and any other special requirement
Welcome to contact me for detailed information,
Welcome to visit us!